REGISTRATION FEES (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
ESPID is proud to take action in the protection of our environment by implementing a number of initiatives aimed at reducing waste and conserving resources at the annual meeting. The elimination of bags, combined with modern solutions such as the meeting app and e-posters are meant to optimize the onsite experience whilst reducing the environmental impact of paper. Join us in our mission to reduce food waste by deciding in advance if you would like for lunch to be included in your registration package.
until March 27, 2018
from March 28
to May 22, 2018
from May 23, 2018
|||with lunch||without lunch||with lunch||without lunch||with lunch||without lunch|
|ESPID Member*||€ 240||€ 190||€ 370||€ 320||€ 480||€ 430|
|Non Member||€ 625||€ 575||€ 725||€ 675||€ 835||€ 785|
|Resident/Fellow**||€ 340||€ 290||€ 440||€ 390||€ 540||€ 490|
|Student/Nurse**||€ 120||€ 70||€ 190||€ 140||€ 250||€ 200|
* ESPID Member: registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2018 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees For All Meeting Participants Include:
- Coffee breaks as indicated in the programme
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet The Professor Sessions, on a first come, first served basis
Participants are offered the opportunity to select one of
two registration options based on their meal preferences:
- Registration with lunch included (buffet style
onsite, served every day for the duration of the meeting)
- Registration without lunch included (note that
there will be light food available for purchase in the exhibition area)
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name ESPID 2018 Congress, Malmo,Sweden
Bank Details Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number 1500934-92-22
IBAN Number CH03 0483 5150 0934 9202 2
Bank Code 4835
Swift No CRESCHZZ80A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including March 27, 2018 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 28 and May 22, 2018 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 23, 2018 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
ESPID 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 ext.80
Fax: +41 22 906 9140