ESPID 2018 is coming up fast! Below are our suggestions to make the most of your meeting experience:
- Review the speakers and sessions to start building your personal schedule of lectures and people to meet (see our programme highlights)
- Register for our unique networking event to interact with colleagues and expand your professional network
- Book your hotel in Malmö at a special price for delegates
- Download the Malmö travel guide and get ready to explore
The first 200 people who donate a minimum of €5 to local charity, Barnfonden will receive an ESPID reusable cup. This cup can be used for hot and cold drinks throughout the conference - avoiding waste from disposable cups. Then take it home and think of ESPID every time you have a drink! Learn more about Barnfonden and how you can support by clicking here.
- Participate in all that is new to ESPID 2018:
- WE-Meet - A dedicated area of the exhibition hall will be available to participants to hold meetings with colleagues. This seating area will be situated behind the ESPID booth and a staff member will be present to facilitate with scheduling.
- Sign-up for the morning sports activities to guarantee a refreshing start to your day
- Independent E-Poster Presentations - E-Poster Viewing Participants signed up for chance to present their research in this all new session.