All About Exhibition
2D booth* in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company name and logo
- Screens and banners (total amount depending on size of booth) which may contain company logo, image, video, or GIFs
- Company profile
- Downloadable documents, videos and images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Contact Us
- Participant badge swipe
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the booth.
***Any of these features may be disabled, pending Company preference
*Booth template design will depend on the package/ category/ support amount.
Exhibitors Rules & Regulations
ALLOCATION OF THE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION SPACE
A completed Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract must be emailed/delivered to ensure reservation of a desired Virtual booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract, Virtual Booth will be confirmed and an invoice will be provided.
VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS
All exhibitors are required to be registered in the Congress. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Virtual Booth – 2 registrations
- Medium Virtual Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Virtual Booth – 5 registrations
- Premium Virtual Booth – 7 registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognized with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large and Premium Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
EXHIBITORS’ TECHINICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Meeting. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the Virtual Platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions can be found here. Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.