ESPID Annual Meeting
ESPID Annual Meeting Participation Award
- IMPORTANT: When submitting your abstract/s for the 2021 Meeting, you must complete the Participation award application form DURING your abstract submission. You must submit your abstract before the February 1, 2021 regular abstract deadline in order to be eligible for consideration. Those who submit more abstracts for the Annual ESPID Meeting are more likely to receive an award. You will need your unique abstract ID(s) in order to complete this application and get your maximum score.
- Criteria for success includes: professional qualifications and degrees, and previous and current abstract submissions to the ESPID Meeting. There are no exclusions based on age.
- Awards will be made using a points system which includes credit for the number of abstracts submitted to this Annual Meeting and previous Meetings.
- Applications to the scheme must be made online by February 1, 2021.
- Successful applicants will receive complimentary registration (Number of award recipients is based on available funds)