Resident / Fellow**
Student / Nurses**
UNTIL MARCH 25, 2020
FROM MARCH 26 TO May 13, 2020
From may 14, 2020
* ESPID Member: registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2020 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees for all Meeting participants include:
- Coffee breaks as indicated in the programme
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet The Expert Sessions, on a first come, first served basis
Participants are offered the opportunity to select one of two registration options based on their meal preferences:
- Registration with lunch included (buffet style onsite, served according to the Scientific Programme timetable)
- Registration without lunch included (participants will have the option to purchase lunch in the venue cafe/ restaurants outside the venue premises)
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Once you register, please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2020 Congress, Rotterdam
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-178
IBAN Number: CH59 0483 5150 0934 9217 8
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including March 25, 2020 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 26 and May 13, 2020 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 14, 2020 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
ESPID will be collecting attendance data during the Meeting using RFID tracking technology to understand participation patterns, improve the meeting, and develop new services for the delegates.
After the Meeting, you will be sent a link that will provide you with your ESPID 2020 attendance data. Thank you for your participation.
ESPID 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 043
Fax: +41 22 906 9140