Lower registration fees to make ESPID 2021 more accessible than ever. Attending the online meeting format allows you to save up to 40% on regular registration fees.
Registration Fees in EURO (Fees apply to payments received prior to the deadlines):
until april 7, 2021
from april 8, 2021
* ESPID Member: registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2021 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
The ESPID 2021 online meeting will offer you a full online experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with your colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations from all over the world.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
All sessions will be available on demand for up to 3 months after the online meeting.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Once you register, please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2021 Congress, Geneve
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-291
IBAN Number: CH15 0483 5150 0934 9229 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments: we highly recommend to complete your payment prior to the online meeting in order to be able to access the online platform without delays. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including April 8, 2021 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between April 9 and May 10, 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 11, 2021 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the ESPID Registration Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESPID 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140