ESPID is the central place for paediatricians and researchers.
There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate ESPID. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
In-Person Registration Fees in EURO (Fees apply to payments received prior to the deadlines):
UNTIL march 15, 2022
march 16 – april 28, 2022
From april 29, 2022
* ESPID Member: registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2022 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department.
If you are an ESPID Member please ensure you register using the same email address as your ESPID Membership.
For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees for in-person category include:
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet the Expert Sessions, on a first come, first served basis
- Access to the Exhibition & E-Poster Area
- Coffee breaks as indicated in the programme
- Light lunch
- Full access to the virtual platform during the meeting dates & for 3 months after.
Online Registration Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Fees for online category include:
The ESPID 2022 meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with your colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
All sessions will be available on demands for up to 3 months after the virtual meeting.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Once you register, please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2022 Congress, Athens
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-367
IBAN Number: CH97 0483 5150 0934 9236 7
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments: we highly recommend to complete your payment prior to the online meeting in order to be able to access the online platform without delays. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including 16 March, 2022 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between 17 March and 29 April, 2022 – 50% will be refunded.
- After 30 April, 2022 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
Conversion of Registration Category:
- Up to the 11 April 2022 you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Athens, you will be able to change your registration category to Virtual and receive a refund of the difference in fees.
- Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
- As of the 12 April 2022 there will be no refunds for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from Online to an in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the ESPID Registration Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESPID 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140