What if I missed it?
Don’t worry, you can still catch-up on all the latest on vaccines, antibiotics, antifungals and more
ESPID 2021 Online Meeting is over and the good news is that you can still learn and explore the content
Enjoy the top rated sessions and get access to all the recordings of the sessions – presentations and discussions!
Educational content includes:
- Plenary Symposium 1 – Current Infectious Diseases Challenges and Infodemics
- Plenary Symposium 2 – Healthy Housing
- Plenary Symposium 3 – Evidence and Resilience in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Plenary Symposium 4 – Forgotten Wisdom: The most influential studies you need to have heard of
- Plenary Symposium 5 – Vaccines in the Spotlight of Pandemics
- Up to 80 recordings of sessions to watch
- And plenty of posters to learn from
The best part is that you can still take advantage of the content and enjoy your ESPID 2021 learning journey until 29th August.
What Did the Attendees Think?
Over 3,100 professionals from more than 100 countries attended and benefited from outstanding presentations, discussions and an overall ESPID experience.
Here’s what some had to say:
Take Your Next Step
ESPID 2021 Virtual Meeting was a great journey.
So, hurry up and take advantage of the excellent content today!