Meet The Expert Sessions
Get a chance to have one of the top experts of the field discuss your case!
There is no need to register for a Meet the Expert (MTE) Session. If the room is full you may need to choose to attend a different session.
ESPID 2021’s Meet the Expert Sessions will consist of interactive case-based discussions with one or two expert discussants and a coordinator who will select and present cases on a a topic of interest. The experts may frequently use case reports with questions regarding diagnosis and management, usually chosen from ESPID 2021 abstract submission.
Meet the Expert Topics
- Congenital infections
- Breastfeeding in HIV exposed children
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases in refugee children
- Tropical infectious diseases
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- PIMS-TS / MIS-C
- Bone and joint infections
- Infection and immune compromised host
- Telemedicine for pediatric infectious diseases
- Vaccine hesitancy and motivational interviewing
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C)