Meet The Expert Sessions
Get a chance to have one of the top experts of the field discuss your case!
There is no need to register for a Meet the Expert (MTE) Session. If the room is full you may need to choose to attend a different session.
ESPID 2020’s Meet the Expert Sessions will consist of interactive case-based discussions with one or two expert discussants and a coordinator who will select and present cases on a a topic of interest. The experts may frequently use case reports with questions regarding diagnosis and management, usually chosen from ESPID 2020 abstract submission.
- TB in Europe
- HIV and HIV exposed
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases in refugee children
- Tropical infectious diseases
- Tick borne diseases
- Congenital CMV
- Microbiology meets pulmonology
- Transmission in relation to how you get nosocomial infections
- Novel diagnostics
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Group B streptococcus
- Group A streptococcus
- Infection and immune compromise
- Infection control