Free Lectures from ESPID 2023
Free #PedsID Sessions for Paediatricians and Researchers
Like last year we are delighted to offer you free access to PID sessions during the summer season!
Watch these intriguing sessions and come back for more.
Free PID Sessions
Throughout the summer, we will be releasing a free session or lecture each week, so keep an eye on social media and your email account. Stay tuned so you don’t miss out on our free lectures.
It is never too late to start learning and change the lives of children!
Plenary Opening Symposium - Pandemic Preparedness
- What Are We Learning From The COVID-19 Pandemic
Maria Van Kerkhove, Switzerland
- Global Epidemic Mobilization – A Quiet View From The Western Front
Scott F. Dowell, USA
- H5N1 – Influenza Pandemic Preparedness
Colin Russell, Netherlands
Young ESPID Symposium - Osteoarticular Infections
Controversies in Osteoarticular Infections
Theoklis Zaoutis, Greece
Case 1: Kingella Kingae – Beast or Friendly Foe?
Paul Torpiano, Malta and Danilo Buonsenso, Italy
- Case 2: Exclusively Oral Treatment for Osteoarticular Infections: Is It Time?
Isabel Mellado Sola, Spain and Zeynep Ergenç , Turkey
Best of ESPID & Bill Marshall Award Lecture
- Bill Marshall Award
- ESPID Distinguished Award for Education
- ESPID Distinguished Award for Communication
- ESPID PIDJ Award Ceremony
Violetta Magdalini Darda
- ESPID Young Investigator Awards
Liat Ashkenazi-Hoffnung (Clinical Research)
Filippos G. Filippatos (Basic Research)
- ESPID Previous Fellowship Award Recipients
- Research Presentation Awards
Forgotten Wisdom - the Most Influential Studies You Need to Have Heard of
Some things are too important not to share, which is why you can enjoy the next free session from ESPID 2023 now.
We asked senior ESPID members which publications, from throughout the ages, were instrumental to the field of paediatric infectious diseases and what we can learn from them today.