Educational Support Opportunities
Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. Physicians, researchers, scientists and other healthcare professionals are increasingly challenged to maintain their knowledge, skills and abilities within their respective professions. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you will make a vital contribution to these efforts and support better patient outcomes.
All educational grants are managed in compliance with relevant CME accreditation criteria and industry compliance codes. In order to ensure independence of all CME accredited elements, companies providing grants may not influence the topic, speaker selection, or any other aspect of the content or presentation. No promotional, commercial, or advertising materials may be included in the following opportunities. All support will be disclosed to participants.
All grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria.
Educational Grant in support of an Existing Official Session accepted or invited by the Scientific Committee and supported by a grant from the industry.
Certain scientific symposia within the main Meeting programme may coincide with the broaden educational objectives of certain supporters. Such sessions are designed by the programme committee of the meeting including choice of topic and speakers. Supporters are invited to contribute towards the costs of holding one or more of these sessions.
- Hands off support, no influence over any scientific/education content.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Programme* and on the event website as: Session Title “Supported with an Unrestricted Educational Grant from ”.
As a trusted partner, Kenes Group will take on the responsibility for indirect sponsorship for ESPID22. The industry will entrust the Kenes Group and provide educational grants directly, and Kenes Group/ESPID will be responsible for participants (HCPs) pre-selection.
Educational Participation Grants of any amount are appreciated and important to the success of ESPID22.
Recipients (HCPs) will need to fulfil the criteria specified by ESPID in order to be eligible to apply for an educational participation grant. Accepted grant recipients will be contacted by the ESPID Secretariat.
INDUSTRY SUPPORTED ESPID MEETING ATTENDANCE SCHEME – Please click here for Application process and Selection Criteria.
Independent educational grants, dedicated to the educational mission of the Annual Meeting, are appreciated and important to the Meeting‘s success.
E-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster that is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event and on a dedicated page in the virtual platform.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities, generate participants’ interest, and are good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals, located in prime locations allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently. E-poster support includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Supported by…” and a company logo only
- Signage, “Supported by…” and a company logo only on each individual e-poster station
- Signage in the Lobby of the virtual platform to the e-Poster page with “Supported by…” and a company logo only
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the event website, virtual platform and application, and with signage during the event.
Companies can rent a space on the ESPID Meeting website for period of 12 months (or until the next meeting) and use ESPID as a hosting partner to broaden the audience of your Supported Symposium.
- The webcast will be displayed in an Industry dedicated page on the website.
- Webcast will be clearly indicated as: “ Webcast of an industry symposium session” on the ESPID Meeting Website.
- The company will need to provide a written agreement with the speakers, which allows the webcast to be placed there.
- Webcast needs to be provided by the supporting company.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors’/Supporters’ responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org, Medtech Europe (represents Medical Technology industry) and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organiser to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/ Supporter or any other third party.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Industry Liaison & Sales – Marta Enes at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Please note that all Supporters will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section on the event website, virtual platform, mobile application and with signage during the event.
*All pictures are illustrations only.
CONTACT US NOW
for pricing, bookings and customised packages.